Develop a one page experience using Axure Pro, a wire framing tool that develops skills on how to effectively create a website prototype. This design came from a number of ideas that allowed us to freely go in any direction in developing our concept.
Teammate; Vamsi Pasupuleti
- Ideas on what we think a "one page" experience actually entails.
- Create a schedule to meet the specified deadline.
- Develop a thought process for how our users will interact with our site.
- Create personas to fit the role of our user.
- Sketch ideas about possible concepts, come to an agreement about a design to refine.
- Get inside of Axure and actually start wire framing, learning the tool.
- Develop a prototype that users can actually interact with in order to test the design.
- Usability test the design and take the feedback into consideration for iteration.
- Refine the design and submit for the deadline.
Methods Used for Design
Ideation, Research, Observation, Interviews, Team Protocols, Sketching, Prototyping, Usability Testing, Iteration, Personas, Project Presentation, Design Documentation.